Want to drive all aspects of marketing for a growing and fast paced company?
This is an ideal position for an individual who wants to make a real impact in a growing company - to drive on and offline marketing initiatives and to support our global sales efforts.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns to generate inbound leads for and increase brand awareness of GlobaLexicon's services
- Regular upkeep and maintenance of the company’s on-line presence including developing digital, social and visual campaigns and updating the company website
- Creation and posting of content on various social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) as per strategy and multi-channel campaigns
- Reporting and analysis - to produce regular updates on marketing & social media activities and progress against KPIs
- Monitor key competitor activity and update the team using ad hoc and formal reporting methods
- Lead and work with internal virtual team in developing marketing content such as blogs, case studies and thought leadership pieces
- Lead the planning and production of various events and exhibitions
- Lead design and artwork production of collateral and other marketing materials including liaison with 3rd party vendors
- Support further geographic expansion and liase with all GlobaLexicon offices
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in business/marketing/communications with consideration also for other degrees plus applicable experience. MA or CIM post graduate degree a plus.
- Fluent English and native/fluent in one other language
- Strong understanding of marketing frameworks and strategy
- Experience in and passion for marketing/social media
- Strong problem solving, analysis, prioritisation, tactical execution and planning skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite, including PowerPoint
- Events organization experience preferred
- Proficiency with website management software such as WordPress, Umbraco or other
- Proficiency with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in the market research, languages services, or healthcare sectors preferred