At GlobaLexicon, we believe in work hard - play hard, team work, passion and client success. If you are interested in joining a great team, have a look at our current opportunities.
*Several full-time positions available now - Please see below for more information
A multinational, fun and growing team
If you are interested in joining a team where you will be empowered to grow and where team work is rewarded then GlobaLexicon could be for you. With a multinational team across multiple offices (23 nationalities in the London office alone), we are always looking for great talent.
Client focus and proactiveness are two of the qualities we look for in new team members. However equally important are openness, integrity, and a history of a strong willingness to succeed in the face of adversity. Get in touch to discuss more about our full time opportunities.
" I love the fact that we are empowered to grow and take on new responsibilities, whether in client or team management. We are a team who work hard and play hard and I can see how what I do makes a difference. "
Louise, Senior Project Manager
Full time positions available
We have several exciting full time positions available across our offices.
- Translation Project Manager (London, Seville): Are you an energetic PM who wants to grow and be part of a fast paced environment? Apply now!
- Senior Translation Project Manager (London, Seville): Are you an experienced Senior PM who is ready to take on additional project, account and team leadership opportunities? Find out more!
- Marketing Manager (London): Want to drive all aspects of marketing for a growing and fast paced company? Apply now!
- Vendor Manager (Timisoara - Romania): Do you have some experience in Vendor Management and are you interested in joining a growing company with career progression possibilities and a friendly team? Find out more!
- Quality Assurance Executive (Seville): Do you want to play a key part in GlobaLexicon's industry leading quality delivery? Find our more about this entry-level position!
- In-house Italian/French/Japanese Linguist (London): Are you a talented linguist who focuses on our sectors? Apply for a position on the in-house team!