Want to play a part in driving vendor resourcing for some of the most important projects of a growing and fast paced language services company?
Due to rapid growth (50% annually over each of the last four years), primarily gained through client referrals and a reputation for excellence, we are looking to recruit a full time Vendor Manager who will support the resource requirements of our projects.
If you are a hard-working and resourceful individual who is able to work independently and wants to make a difference and progress their career in a growing company, this could be for you.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle of incoming freelance linguist applications from testing to reference checks prior to bringing them on board
- Negotiate rates with suitable talented vendors and update database with accurate information in a timely manner
- Work closely with Project Management and Operations teams to support recruitment needs
- Monitor performance of our resources and provide feedback where required
- Identify resource gaps and proactively recruit subject-specialists to expand our talent pool
- Conduct regular key account reviews with PMs to ensure availability and retention of key resources at competitive rates
- Provide timely KPI reports
- Depending on experience, there are opportunities to progress in other areas of the business
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor University degree in areas including translation, HR, marketing
- Fluent or native level English and ideally native in another language
- 1+ years of recruitment experience ideally in the translation industry
- Experience in translation project coordination/management preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a professional manner
- Commercial mindset
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT literacy and excellent MS Office skills