GlobaLexicon has grown year on year, is ISO 9001:2008 certified, is an MRS Company Partner, a BHBIA Member and are preferred translation and language services providers to multiple clients. Our reputation is built on quality and service.
Our management and team have extensive experience managing global translation requirements for multinational companies. We are continually striving to be the best.
Four elements which are key in ensuring we have the highest quality delivery
- Our Processes: We pride ourselves in the delivery of focused, quality, customer service from the initial contact to the delivery of the final product. Our strong processes play a large part in ensuring this service.
- Our Translators & Proofreaders: Our translations are carried out by our network of rigorously selected in-country and local professionals, with each translator specialising in a subject area. These translators are further augmented by our skilled proofreaders.
- Clear Client Glossaries: Accurate terminology is vital to translation quality. At GlobaLexicon we place great emphasis on building and validating client glossaries. These glossaries are applied to all projects for that client to ensure consistency and value.
- Active Communication: We encourage active communication and seek client feedback for each project we complete. This feedback is used to continually improve the quality of our work.
Rigorous quality processes ensure the best results for our clients
As an ISO 9001 accredited company, we have developed rigorous quality processes to ensure that we deliver the best possible results to our clients. These involve the following elements:
- Our linguist selection procedures ensure that all our linguists have relevant qualifications and expertise in the relevant field for the project, as well as professional experience in specialist language provision.
- Our linguists are native-speakers of the target language and are based in-country to ensure compliance with up-to-date terminology.
- Our experienced Project Managers organise and structure project timelines to include sufficient time for optimum work, research and quality checks.
- We review the document for translation to assess any ambiguous phrases and to provide clear instructions to our linguists.
- We use any previously translated material, glossaries or guides provided by our clients as a point of reference for completion of our work to guarantee consistency of approach.
- Our proofreading of translations, which involves a full review of the translation against the source text, is carried out by a second native-speaker specialist to guarantee accuracy of terms and flow of the text.
- All our projects include our standard in-house quality checks to ensure that all stages have been completed according to our Quality Assurance procedures.
- Our Project Manager completes a final review of the project and signs off on the work prior to delivery.