Started in the 2nd bedroom in 2004, GlobaLexicon has grown to over 65 staff and has an enviable client list and reputation.
We have steadily built up our reputation over the past 13 years.
At GlobaLexicon, we are proud of the reputation we have built, of our client portfolio, of our team and of the speed at which we can move from strategy to action. Managed conservatively to maintain our delivery focus, we have grown at a high rate.
- 2004 - Founded in London by Daniela Toledo, with support from Kristian Smith, after Daniela had spent the previous 7 years with Research International (part of WPP Group).
- 2006 - Reputation in Market Research sector builds with addition of several marque clients. Website redesign rolled-out.
- 2008 - Company moves into larger offices in Camden, London and secures first of several healthcare clients. Begins internship programme.
- 2009 - Company manages a series of major eLearning programme translations (online and offline training material, flash animation, voice over) and develops partnerships in South America and Eastern Europe. Secures first of its Financial Services clients.
- 2010 - Company secures ISO 9001 certification and becomes an MRS Company Partner.
- 2011 - Company continues push into Market Research and Healthcare, gaining share. Expands service offering further to include full spectrum of interpreting and content analysis.
- 2013 - Company continues to build project delivery teams and high quality reputation.
- 2014 - Company opens offices in Spain and Germany and expands further into Consumer & Retail sectors. Becomes the leader in Market Research translation services and continues to build out Healthcare and Consumer sectors.
- 2015 - Company opens office in Belgium to support Benelux clients and begins 1st formal marketing programme. Builds Advisory Board, brings on Paul Williams, ex-European MD of M3 Global Research, and secures several more North American clients. Builds out Manufacturing & Engineering and Media sectors and formalises several preferred/sole supplier agreements. London office space doubled.
- 2016 - Company opens office in Chicago to support large North American client base. Makes several senior hires and builds out functional support. Over 60 staff comprising 17 nationalities.
- 2017 - Company expands Translation Operations Centre in Spain and its US office. Announces 4th consecutive year of over 50% revenue growth.